Aug 23, 2010

First Entry

I know it's taken a while, but here's the next entry. Please be aware that this, especially the beginning will seem completely ludicrous, but once we get further in and you start reading the later entries, things should become a little more clear. Here it is:

Stellas 14, 296 e.m.
Day 1,
This is it! Tommorow I'll be leaving for the trip that will change the world! The journey I have been preparing for these past several months. Everything is in order. I have everything packed, my funds secured, and the merchandise safely inside the wagon. My cousin said he would take care of hiring guards to help me cross the country with such valuable goods. I will be meeting them before I set off tommorow morning. They are supposed to be the best, and they'll have to be if we hope to survive this trip.

I am planning a trip across the land, starting from Horlath in the country of Amystia, and making my way through all the dangerous wilderness to Zetheris in Kaylibron. There I will trade my wares, mostly things like certain foods and furs that they do not have there. However, I am bringing something special, and that is what makes this trip dangerous and unique. In a small pack that I will always have near me, are several shards of pure amystium for which our fair kingdom was named.

Yes, I know the dangers of carrying that with me. Not only are all sorts of creatures drawn to it, but it has properties that are somewhat mysterious and could potentially be harmful if they are not handled by experts. No one has ever made it out of the country with such priceless merchandise, but I will be the first! I will make history! No one can stop  me!

It is growing late and I must wake early to be on my way. So I end this entry with feelings of anticipation to discover what tommorow may bring.

Aigon Silverwind,
Soon to be the Greatest Merchant of All Time

No comments:

Post a Comment