Aug 25, 2010

Wilderness

There is something I have forgotten up to this point. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to either post a comment or send me an email at truefictionteachings@yahoo.com and I'll try to answer you as quickly as possible. Here is another entry:

Stellas 16, 296 e.m.
Day 3,
We rode all day with only a few brief stops, but it will still be at least two more days before we reach another town. We are into a lightly forested area now, so we may have to be a little more cautious. After all, who knows what's lurking in the heavy shadows that the trees cast over the ground?

Not much happened today. The most frightening part was when Kyrainna looked back and found that Zillan had disappeared without a word. She alerted the rest of us, and we spent several minutes searching until we found him in a small clearing gathering some sort of mushroom. I swear I'm working with fools here!

We passed a small group of travelers going the other way, not a terribly rare event, though not truly common on this road either. They stopped us to let us know not to take the path through Salindil, as there were rumors of bandits in that direction. Len seemed a little overenthusiastic to shake all of their hands, which made me a little concerned. My suspicions were confirmed before we ate supper when I saw him studying the same ring I had seen on on of the travelers. Apparently Daeroth noticed as well. He began scolding the halfling until all of us were bleeding from the ears. Figuratively speaking of course. He finished with making Len promise not to steal anything again. With an irritatingly innocent expression, Len sweetly replied, "Of course not, thievery is only my livelyhood." Luckily, Daeroth seemed to take that for a promise.

That is about all of interest that happened today.

Aigon Silverwind,
Frustrated Leader of Seven Idiots

No comments:

Post a Comment